Professional school counselors recognize that each student possesses unique interests, abilities and goals that will lead to future post-secondary opportunities. In collaboration with students, families, educational staff and the community; school counselors work to ensure all students develop a rigorous and relevant educational program.
RHS guidance counselors provide all students the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate skills needed for school success.
- Demonstrate the connection between coursework and life experiences.
- Make course selections that will allow for several post-secondary opportunities.
- Explore interests and abilities to promote self discovery and goal setting.
- Identify and apply strategies to achieve future academic and career success.
- Develop and demonstrate the skills for successful goal setting and attainment.
To access the Rutland High School Program of Studies please click here.
The post Academic Counseling appeared first on RHS Guidance.