- Students demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology.
- Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
- Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- Students use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources.
- Students understand human, cultural, and societal issues relating to technology and practice legal and ethical behavior.
- Students demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems, and operations.
- Students demonstrate an understanding of algorithmic thinking.