RHS Grove Street Campus
Rutland High School – Grove Street Campus offers a full academic program for high school students who are experiencing frustration and failure in their traditional programming at the main campus. Classes are small and provide the individual attention that students need to successfully complete required courses and to reach their fullest potential. Students have the opportunity to participate in courses at Rutland High School – Main Campus, Stafford Technical Center and the Community College of Vermont as deemed appropriate. Each student works to receive the necessary number of credits to graduate from Rutland High School.
· Guidance Counselor and/or Rutland High School staff discusses the option with the student and parent/guardian.
· Student is referred to the Grove Street Campus by the Guidance Department with a completed application.
· Student and parent/guardian visit the campus by appointment.
· Admissions Team Meeting is held to discuss the application. The Admissions Team determines decision for admission.
· Parent/Guardian and student are notified of the decision.
Students are admitted to the program twice a year, in August and January. Admissions will depend upon current number of vacancies.
Students attending Grove Street Campus have the opportunity to participate in on-campus high school courses and Stafford Technical Center courses/activities as appropriate to their individual needs.