Professional school counselors recognize that each student possesses unique interests, abilities and goals that will lead to future post-secondary opportunities. In collaboration with students, families, educational staff and the community; school counselors work to ensure all students develop a rigorous and relevant educational program.
RHS guidance counselors provide all students the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate skills needed for school success.
- Demonstrate the connection between coursework and life experiences.
- Make course selections that will allow for several post-secondary opportunities.
- Explore interests and abilities to promote self discovery and goal setting.
- Identify and apply strategies to achieve future academic and career success.
- Develop and demonstrate the skills for successful goal setting and attainment.
To access the Rutland High School Program of Studies please click here.